Terre des hommes is the leading Swiss child relief agency, improving the lives of millions of the world's most vulnerable children. Tdh has development projects and emergency relief programmes in more than 35 countries.
At Terre des hommes, our goal is to steadily improve the conditions of the most vulnerable children worldwide. We are focused on five main objectives:
• Improving the health of infants up to the age of 3 and of children in need of specialised medical care
• Protecting migrant children
• Preventing child exploitation
• Promoting restorative justice for children in trouble with the law
• Providing humanitarian aid to children and their families in times of emergency and crisis