Taqaddom Scales’ is a family business company. Established in 1953 in Hebron, and was registered at the Ministry of Industry & Commerce in Jordan.
Nationwide, Taqaddom is the first firm in manufacturing mechanical scales and balances.
Taqaddom Scales won the (Jordanian Gold Medal) at the Industry and Agriculture Exhibition in 1961. It is registered at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Hebron (No. 17/ grade Excellent).
In 1967, the company initiated its second stage by producing metal furniture and shelving systems (Dixon, Benkal) required by stores and Supermarkets, in addition to various kinds and sizes of metal office tables, cupboards, lockers and filing cabinets.
The production of electronic scales and balances, on a regional level was launched in 1984. Nowadays, Taqaddom is enjoying an excellent reputation in designing and manufacturing electronic weighing systems, through Palestine, Jordan and neighbouring countries.
A variety of Heavy-Duty Racks (Pallet Shelving System), the Medium-Duty (Super-Store) Shelves and Mezzanines are uniquely available at Taqaddom, to provide total storage solutions together with the highest safety standards, flexibility and appearance.
Taqaddom designs and manufactures the country’s finest metal book- shelving systems; for displaying, storing and archiving books, magazines and periodicals at the General and University Libraries.
Being the first company in Palestine using the most recent CNC punching, shearing and bending machines, Taqaddom renews its commitment to Innovations, using the latest industrial machines and raising the quality of products.
All the company’s metal products pass through the processes of chemicals curing, DI-water washing and then Epoxy painting (Electrostatic Powder Coating), by fully-automated lines which were first designed and produced by the company in 1989.
The main factory is located in the industrial zone of Hebron city, with a total area of 8000 square meters, including a large showroom. Taqaddom Co. has many other branches in the city centre and entrance of Hebron.