المدينة, غزة, غزة
فئة العملمتوسط الخبرة
Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community.
Bayader in partnership with catholic relief (CRS) will start to implement Gaza Shelter Assistance: Climate Comfort Rehabilitation & NFIs project, funded by Caritas Germany.
The objective of the project is to support acutely vulnerable households manage exposure to harsh weather and protection concerns.
The project will target Khan Younis governorate of the Gaza Strip and will provide urgent shelter rehabilitation for 50 households, focusing on the distinct needs of women, girls, PwD, and the elderly. This intervention uses an approach of accompaniment to promote gender equality and full participation of all household members. The project features an easily scalable approach that emphasizes shared household decision-making.
Within this project Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
- Conduct regular field visits to project site locations.
- Maintain up-to-date documents and records related to all aspects of duties and responsibilities.
- Assist in on-going collection of data-monitoring.
- Assist in implementation of project evaluations.
- Follow up construction and rehabilitation activities.
- Ensure safety and security standards of construction and rehabilitation activities.
- Perform any other tasks required by the PC.
- Liaising with NGO’s, client and subcontractors.
- Ensure the engagement of the household’s members in the discussion of the rehabilitation plans.