المدينة, رام الله والبيرة,
فئة العملمتوسط الخبرة
A renowned multinational company is looking to recruit a Technical Project Manager, residing in the West Bank, that can perform in a dual role as Project Manager/Business Analyst/ Technical SME. As Project Manager: Managing a variety of IT projects and reporting to the Project Management Office. Work with client, stakeholders, senior executives, the project team, functional and IT SMEs to ensure that project deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
Manage the initiation, analysis, planning, execution, implementation and closure of multiple overlapping programs and projects.
Required to plan technical requirements, implementation approach, and participate actively is key technical and technology related aspects of the project.
Ability to draft and participate in capacity planning, network connectivity, and the infrastructural components related to a project.
As Business Analyst: The Business Analyst (BA) has responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, verify, and facilitate testing of business process solutions and requirements of the project.
Document and maintain change track record of all requirements of the project.
The BA is involved at some level throughout the entire solution development life cycle. However, the majority of the BA work effort is focused on elicitation, documentation, and communication of business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, and all associated processes.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Scrum team members.
- Plan, coordinate & manage projects, resources, and budgets from ideation through post production support.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams; support the project through implementation and post-project support.
- Write requirements' specifications according to standard templates and tools.
- Decompose high-level business needs into structured requirements, use cases, user stories/scenarios, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements; with sufficient detail to satisfy the needs of the business, developers and testers.
- Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Develop Business Requirements Document and represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, wireframes where appropriate.
- Participate in requirements prioritization and solution risk analysis.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and draft UAT test plans, ensure test data available and draft test cases.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance process.
- Collaborate with developers and end-users to ensure that application functionality meets client needs, test solutions, problem-solve issues, coordinate enhancements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.